Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Learn To Digitize Traditional Art Work In Affinity Photo V2

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,687
1 years of service

f59fcf2a925566379c6662036fc92e5b.jpeg

Learn To Digitize Traditional Art Work In Affinity Photo V2
Published 9/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.70 GB | Duration: 1h 21m

Using traditional art in surface pattern design​

What you'll learn
Learn to Digitize traditional art work in Affinity Photo V2 for use in surface pattern designs
How to use Affinity Photo V2 on your iPad
Learn how to create isolate traditional art for use in digital work
Learn how to create a seamless pattern with traditional artwork

Requirements
Minimal design skills are required for this class as it will walk you through the entire process of digitizing your traditional art work for use in pattern design.

Description
About This ClassAre you an artist or illustrator that works in traditional mediums and are interested in surface pattern design? Do you possibly paint with watercolors or use gouache or even sketch with color pencils and want to learn how you can take your traditional art work into the digital medium for commercial use as surface pattern repeats?Well, in today's class I am going to walk you through how I digitize my traditional artwork and translate them into surface pattern designs using Affinity Photo V2 on the iPad. Working with traditional mediums doesn't mean you have to always create your repeat by hand and in this class I will show you my process for taking traditional artwork into the digital realm that still keeps its handmade look, but offers a quicker streamlined process.If this your first class with me, welcome! If you are a returning student, welcome back! I am Jen and I will be your creative guide throughout this course. I'm a freelance graphic designer, illustrator and educator based out of the midwest and I run Bella + Sophia Creative studio. If you want to learn more about me, check out my youtube channel: The Creative Studio. I shared helpful creative tutorials on art, design and more as well as behind the scenes of the work I do as a creative freelancer and educatorSo, in today's class, we are going to be exploring the creative place where traditional art meets digital art and it is a fun place design. While I often work digitally, I really enjoy working with watercolor and other traditional art mediums like paint, gouache and color pencils. When you work traditionally by hand, people think it is difficult to translate to a digital product, but in reality you can still take those pieces of art to a digital format. I like to do this for easier access when it comes to any commercial projects or projects that require digital files. Creating surface pattern designs with traditional work is a fantastic way to do this. As we work together today, we will go through the process of prepping your art for use in a repeat pattern, learning how to create the pattern in affinity photo, exporting your final file and some of the ins and outs of the new version 2 affinity photo app.If this is your first time taking one of my classes relating to surface pattern design - Definitely make sure you check out my previous surface pattern design courses - I have a variety that cover everything from basic level topics that walk you through the entire process of designing from concept to final pattern to more advanced classes that explore building specific types of repeats like half drop patterns and more. While this class is focused on using the Affinity apps on the iPad, I also have courses that walk you through the design process using the desktop affinity apps on a computer.What the class is aboutIn this class, I will walk you through my process on how to create a repeating pattern from traditional art - in my case watercolor work - using the Affinity Photo versions 2 app. I will first walk you through preparing my art work for use in digital formats. We will go over how to get your work onto your iPad. We will walk through how to photograph using your iPad camera to make it easier to isolate your design elements. We will go into how to isolate your design elements and then we will also review exploring color variations of your artwork. Then we will begin to build out the repeat pattern using the design elements in affinity photo version 2 iPad app. Finally, we will test and export the final for for use with print on demand sties like spoonflower.Make sure to check out the class resources for some helpful tools you can utilize while working on your class project. You will find them in section 2. Tools needediPad with Affinity Photo 2 installedApple Pencil or stylusScanner and computerPremade art work in a medium of your choice on non textured white paperWho the class is geared towardThis class is geared towards anyone interested in learning how to translate their traditional or analog art to a digital medium and create repeating patterns with them in Affinity Photo 2. Whether you are a beginner or pro, this course will go through all the steps necessary to bring your traditional art work into the digital space.

Overview
Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Section 2: Project Outline

Lecture 2 Project Outline

Section 3: Prepping and Creating Your Artwork

Lecture 3 Prepping and Creating Your Artwork

Section 4: Photographing your artwork

Lecture 4 Photographing your artwork

Section 5: Exploring the interface - The Menus

Lecture 5 Exploring the interface - The Menus

Section 6: Exploring Interface - The Tools

Lecture 6 Exploring Interface - The Tools

Section 7: Exploring the Interface - The Studios

Lecture 7 Exploring the Interface - The Studios

Section 8: Isolating the Motifs

Lecture 8 Isolating the Motifs

Section 9: Building the Pattern

Lecture 9 Building the Pattern

Section 10: Recoloring and Exporting Final Tile

Lecture 10 Recoloring and Exporting Final Tile

Section 11: Testing the Pattern

Lecture 11 Testing the Pattern

Section 12: Uploading to Spoonflower

Lecture 12 Uploading to Spoonflower

Section 13: Course Outro

Lecture 13 Course Outro

This class is geared towards anyone interested in learning how to translate their traditional or analog art to a digital medium and create repeating patterns with them in Affinity Photo 2. Whether you are a beginner or pro, this course will go through all the steps necessary to bring your traditional art work into the digital space.

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,315
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom