Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Learn SAP S/4 Sales & Distribution, Scenario by Scenario

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,566
2 years of service
2d9a888b7b06b8a0724d4b1b1de74506.jpeg

Published 11/2022
Created by Abdul Maulud
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 107 Lectures ( 9h 1m ) | Size: 2.89 GB

Learn SAP S/4 Sales & Distribution by doing the most common Scenarios

What you'll learn
The most common SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) Scenarios. and how to implement and execute them
SAP S/4 HANA Sales and Distribution (SD) module
The configuration and master data behind these scearios
Each scenario will teach one or two concepts to the student
Prepare for interviews related to SAP roles
Requirements
Have access to a SAP client
Description
From the author of Udemy's bestseller: "SAP : Supply Chain Logistics & Transportation in S/4 HANA"Hello,My name is Abdul Maulud, I have been in the SAP industry for over 25 years. During my time in the industry, the number one problem for both companies and new consultants is that while they might be technically proficient, they do not know how to execute a standard business scenario in SAP.That is why I have created this course. Unlike other courses that show you all the technical details with a short demo at the end, this course aims to teach you SAP SD using the most common SD scenarios in the industry.In this course, I will show you:How to execute a particular scenario, from the standard order to cash, with scenarios such as consignment or 3rd shipment.The master data setup and configuration so as to make this scenario work in any SAP system.The business context around this scenario so you can engage with the users meaningfully.All of this enables you to improve your learning experience by learning by doing. All scenarios are based on SAP best practice configuration so that you can quickly learn to execute these scenarios in any SAP test system.By the end of this course, you will be able toExecute and understand the business scenarios in an SAP test system.Have a discussion with the users on the finer points of the scenario to implement it in any SAP system - in other words, deployment.If your goal is to learn SAP Sales & Distribution, then this course is ideal for you! Please check out the sample training material before signing up for the course.
Who this course is for
Anyone that wants to know S/4 HANA SD
SAP functional and technical consultants
SAP business users
SAP Project Managers

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,459
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom