Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

KPOP FAN AKO, GODWIN IS MY NAME

K 151

keraz

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Points
6
grants
₲55
hello po, i like jihyo so much
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
 
Q 140

qccolona25

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Mar 19, 2024
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
6
grants
₲69
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Punk Rock kinda guy myself.
 
Top Bottom