Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

KPOP FAN AKO, GODWIN IS MY NAME

B 225

biggestsimp14

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 17, 2023
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
23
Location
Japan, Tokyo
grants
₲257
if the girls group are famous then they are great , there are so many competition out there. lets appreciate the ones at top and others for trying & never give up
 
K 215

Kaios

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 2, 2023
Messages
53
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Age
36
Location
Dagupan City Pangasinan
grants
₲399
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Hello ako po si John from Davao city. Hello po sa lahat.
Nice to meet you, new here too
 
R 193

redstone

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 20, 2023
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
29
Location
Philippines
grants
₲307
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??! Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself. I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias

Ako po hehe saya
 
M 0

mymel21st

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2023
Messages
34
Reaction score
3
Points
6
Age
27
Location
Z
grants
₲101
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Nice to meet u Godwin!
 
X 957

Xavier22

Corporal
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 20, 2023
Messages
713
Reaction score
33
Points
28
Location
4024
grants
₲1,172
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Ehhhhyy, Twiceeeee
 
Top Bottom