Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

KPOP FAN AKO, GODWIN IS MY NAME

T 200

tonio

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 15, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
4
Points
6
Age
29
Location
Osaka
grants
₲250
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my biasmis
Welcome bro
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
miss ko na Kpop songs dati
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Miss ko ma lumang kpop
 
S 295

S24

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Dec 4, 2022
Messages
121
Reaction score
3
Points
18
Age
32
Location
Caloocan City
grants
₲480
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Hello godwin
 
Top Bottom