Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

KPOP FAN AKO, GODWIN IS MY NAME

V 0

Vwhitt23

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 13, 2023
Messages
39
Reaction score
6
Points
8
Age
32
Location
Philippines
grants
₲219
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Hello po. John Pala name ko. Nice to meet you
 
J 260

JackFord

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Dec 17, 2022
Messages
86
Reaction score
8
Points
8
Age
26
Location
Laguna
grants
₲464
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Good evening po welcome po Jisoo, Rose, Lisa
 
P 308

papajohny89

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 15, 2023
Messages
124
Reaction score
8
Points
18
Age
31
Location
Philippines
grants
₲446
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
hello godwin, my fav kpop group is ben and ben
 
Top Bottom