Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

KPOP FAN AKO, GODWIN IS MY NAME

I 201

izzycute07

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
37
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Age
31
Location
Antipolo
grants
₲257
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Gege ok yan
 
J 701

JohnMark01

Corporal
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
517
Reaction score
8
Points
18
Age
35
Location
Imus
grants
₲1,511
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Godwin welcome dito sa katz
 
Top Bottom