Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Joker from Mindanao is entering the industry

Alexhost
B 0

bonakido

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲100
1 years of service
I'm joker, mahilig ako manood ng fliptop videos. That's where my nickname come from, from sinio. Ako po ay 21 years old naka tira banda sa Mindanao. Ako po ay isang atenista fave sport ko ang soccer. Mahilig din ako sa fashion culture and hiphop culture, sumasayaw din po ako. Isa po akong it student sa isang unibersidad at sana ma geget along tayo dito. Salamat po.
Baka si sinio talaga to ha

M 0

Moohikata

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲532
1 years of service
I'm joker, mahilig ako manood ng fliptop videos. That's where my nickname come from, from sinio. Ako po ay 21 years old naka tira banda sa Mindanao. Ako po ay isang atenista fave sport ko ang soccer. Mahilig din ako sa fashion culture and hiphop culture, sumasayaw din po ako. Isa po akong it student sa isang unibersidad at sana ma geget along tayo dito. Salamat po.
Dami mo talent idol sana all!

M 0

misteryosso

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲149
1 years of service
kamusta mindanao? i havent been there yet. hanggang cebu pa lang hehe

I 0

Indigo

Squaddie
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲859
1 years of service
Hello nice to see you here

T 0

Trollololllolll1

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲135
1 years of service
nice to meet you man

U 0

uys

Corporal
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲606
1 years of service
hi joker, nice to meet you, im batman

Top Bottom