Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

It's me steve

S 361

soprim

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Dec 14, 2022
Messages
165
Reaction score
14
Points
18
Age
24
Location
phillipines
grants
₲774
welcome pareng steve kahit late na ako ilang weeks, normal lang maging curious lalo na sa ganyang age
 
H 0

Hālō.2

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Dec 11, 2022
Messages
39
Reaction score
6
Points
8
Age
36
Location
Cavite
grants
₲178
HI I'M STEVEN, OR MY FRIENDS CALL ME STEVE FOR SHORT

I'M 22 YEARS OLD, AND I THINK THE MOST DIFFERENT ABOUT ME IS MY SELF INTUITION ABOUT CURIOSITY. LIKE IF I'M CURIOUS ABOUT SOMETHING, I'M TELLING YOU BRUH I WON'T STOP UNTIL I FIND THAT ANSWER THAT I'M LOOKING FOR HAHA

SAME REASON WHY I'M HERE, CURIOSITY REALLY HIT ME HARD AGAIN HAHAHA. I THOUGHT I AM WELL KNOWN WHERE I SHOULD FIND STUFFS, BUT BRUH WHEN I DISCOVERED THIS SITE, I'M REALLY MIND BLOWNED.

KAYA HERE I AM, INTRODUCING MY SELF. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME FOR READING THIS

AND I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME GET 30 REPLIES. ARIGATHANKS EVERYONE. KAMSAHAMNIDA
Welcome in katz
 
Top Bottom