Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Is it Time to Upgrade My Smartphone?

B 161

BatmanWolfxx

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
158
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
46
Location
Philippines
grants
₲37
Been using my phone for over 3 years now, and I'm starting to feel it's slowing down and not keeping up with the latest apps. I'm wondering if I should upgrade or if there are some tips to optimize my current phone. What do you guys think? Is it worth investing in a new model, or can I squeeze more life out of my current device with some tweaks?
 
Top Bottom