Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Illustrating Female Anime Characters

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service

753c2b30be557681fbea9b996b2a8706.jpeg

MP4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz | Duration: 10h 42m | 1.21 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English​

Go Deeper into the basics of illustrating an anime female character.
Chaesu will provide you with thorough lessons covering basic anatomy, coloring and shading, tips on drawing hair and clothing.

Illustrate characters with a focused practice and study plan.
Learn complete art making process you've been craving for. Tips on character design and how to give personality and life to your character through your illustrations will be covered in the class as well.
Develop a focused plan to grow and hone your illustration skills.
This class is for beginning illustrators. Anyone who wishes to learn the basics of digital anime art, and improve their character illustrations, this is going to be a perfect class.
Gain a better understanding of character illustration through Chaesu's step-by-step workflow.
Beginner artists will gain a better understanding of character illustration, and how to improve their drawing skills more effectively over time. Learn Chaesu's step-by-step workflow from the planning stages to a finished character illustration.
Meet Your Creator
Hi!
I'm Chaesu, a self-taught illustrator that specializes in anime-style female characters.
Due to my red-green colorblindness, I spent the majority of my life assuming that I could never excel in visual art despite my love for anime and illustrated works. It wasn't until late 2018 that I found the motivation and determination to try and learn how to draw despite my condition and lack of any kind of formal training.
For three years, I have dedicated my time and focus to the study and practice of character illustration, and have been able to improve my skills as an artist and express myself through the illustrations of my original character.

3298079ae63e039969394f23a7d2cbd5.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,395
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

B 0

bluvoll

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲98
1 years of service

753c2b30be557681fbea9b996b2a8706.jpeg

MP4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz | Duration: 10h 42m | 1.21 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English​

Go Deeper into the basics of illustrating an anime female character.
Chaesu will provide you with thorough lessons covering basic anatomy, coloring and shading, tips on drawing hair and clothing.

Illustrate characters with a focused practice and study plan.
Learn complete art making process you've been craving for. Tips on character design and how to give personality and life to your character through your illustrations will be covered in the class as well.
Develop a focused plan to grow and hone your illustration skills.
This class is for beginning illustrators. Anyone who wishes to learn the basics of digital anime art, and improve their character illustrations, this is going to be a perfect class.
Gain a better understanding of character illustration through Chaesu's step-by-step workflow.
Beginner artists will gain a better understanding of character illustration, and how to improve their drawing skills more effectively over time. Learn Chaesu's step-by-step workflow from the planning stages to a finished character illustration.
Meet Your Creator
Hi!
I'm Chaesu, a self-taught illustrator that specializes in anime-style female characters.
Due to my red-green colorblindness, I spent the majority of my life assuming that I could never excel in visual art despite my love for anime and illustrated works. It wasn't until late 2018 that I found the motivation and determination to try and learn how to draw despite my condition and lack of any kind of formal training.
For three years, I have dedicated my time and focus to the study and practice of character illustration, and have been able to improve my skills as an artist and express myself through the illustrations of my original character.

3298079ae63e039969394f23a7d2cbd5.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Thank you, very nice work!