Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

I want to eat your pancreas (2018)

Alexhost
E 0

elduke

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲131
1 years of service
Nakakasad pala to. Thanks po

B 0

brynrkt

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲351
1 years of service

Type: Movie
Plot Summary: Spring time in April and the last of the cherry blossoms are still in bloom. The usually aloof bookworm with no interest in others comes across a book in a hospital waiting room. Handwritten on the cover are the words: "Living with Dying." He soon discovers that it is a diary kept by his very popular and genuinely cheerful classmate, Sakura Yamauchi, who reveals to him that she is secretly suffering from a pancreatic illness and only has a limited time left. It is at this moment that she gains just one more person to share her secret. Trying to maintain a normal life as much as possible, Sakura is determined to live her life to the fullest until the very last day. As her free spirit and unpredictable actions throw him for a loop, his heart begins to gradually change.
Genre: Drama
Released: 2018
Other name: I want to eat your pancreas, 君の膵臓をたべたい

DOWNLOAD LINK
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank you po

R 0

rimururu

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲415
1 years of service

Type: Movie
Plot Summary: Spring time in April and the last of the cherry blossoms are still in bloom. The usually aloof bookworm with no interest in others comes across a book in a hospital waiting room. Handwritten on the cover are the words: "Living with Dying." He soon discovers that it is a diary kept by his very popular and genuinely cheerful classmate, Sakura Yamauchi, who reveals to him that she is secretly suffering from a pancreatic illness and only has a limited time left. It is at this moment that she gains just one more person to share her secret. Trying to maintain a normal life as much as possible, Sakura is determined to live her life to the fullest until the very last day. As her free spirit and unpredictable actions throw him for a loop, his heart begins to gradually change.
Genre: Drama
Released: 2018
Other name: I want to eat your pancreas, 君の膵臓をたべたい

DOWNLOAD LINK
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
naisu, ma rewatch nga ito hehe salamat po!

Top Bottom