Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

I Really Want to Visit the Philippines, What Are the Best Places to Go?

Q 199

quaqua

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Messages
33
Reaction score
74
Points
18
Age
27
Location
manila
grants
₲253
Baguio bro a must-go
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: IronKevinPH, NoelCache143 and LodiGhostxx
J 201

Jampol13

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
31
Reaction score
76
Points
18
Age
25
Location
Southern Leyte
grants
₲265
Hello everyone! I really want to visit the Philippines someday. I’ve seen many beautiful places on the internet, and it makes me even more excited to go there. What places would you recommend for a first-time visitor? I’d love somewhere with beautiful views, delicious food, and fun places to explore.
Try Southern Leyte sir hehhehehhe
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: BoyetCoder, ShadowAdobo77, ManilaAnime2024 and 2 others
Top Bottom