Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

How to Stay Motivated While Learning Online

P 144

PixelDexter2024

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
48
Location
Philippines
grants
₲34
Hey everyone! I’ve been diving into some online courses lately, and one challenge I keep facing is staying motivated. Sometimes, it feels like I lose focus or get overwhelmed with all the information. Do you guys have any tips or strategies that help you stay motivated while learning online? Maybe specific techniques or routines you've developed? I’d love to hear what works for you!
 
Top Bottom