Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

How to Spot a Good Deal on Used Tech?

G 166

GamerBasketbolPH

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
161
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Age
42
Location
Philippines
grants
₲58
Hey everyone! I've been browsing for some used tech lately and I realized that sometimes it can be tough to tell if a deal is really worth it. Do you have any tips or red flags to look out for when buying secondhand gadgets? I want to make sure I'm not overpaying or getting scammed. Let's share our experiences!
 
Top Bottom