Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How To Paint Turtle In Watercolours?

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,438
2 years of service

96aeb471b6d1183e5d339e2482b27733.jpeg

How To Paint Turtle In Watercolours?
Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.40 GB | Duration: 1h 4m

Learn to paint wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry techniques in watercolours​

What you'll learn
How to draw the turtle
How to use fluid mask in watercolours
How to work in wet-on-wet technique in watercolor and to create a beautiful background
How to create highlights and to remove correctly the colour from the paper
How to work with wet-on-dry technique
How to work with details on the turtle to catch up the viewer eye
Requirements
Watercolour paper 200gsm or higher density, at least 30% cotton
Washi tape
Pencil
Kneadable art eraser (or simple eraser)
Watercolour paints ( I use White Nights 36 pans)
Plain water
Hairdryer
Tissues
Paintbrushes (big flat for wetting the paper, flat brush synthetics to remove the excess of colour, round paintbrush to cover with color easier the paper, small synthetic paintbrush for details)
Description
Welcome to a new class here on Udemy! I am happy to share with you a beautiful seascape, it is a special one, as you will learn to paint a turtle under the sea. As well, you will try to catch up these vibes and create beautiful highlights in water.In this class you will learn new watercolours skills. You will learn how to paint water, highlights in water, turtle, and sea life under the sea.During this class you will gain such skills as:- how to draw the turtle in pencil- how to apply the masking fluid, and why we use it in our works- how to apply the first washes with wet-on-wet technique (this part can be difficult for beginners, but to have a great result you just need to try to paint several works with this technique)- how to work on details with wet-on-dry technique to catch up the viewer eyesBy the end you will have a beautiful seascape. You will have to follow me along all these videos and to create your own masterpiece.* For the drawing you will need a pencil with the hardness B or HB, and a kneadable art eraser. Try not to leave strong lines, as water and watercolours work as fixative, and will be difficult to erase the lines after you will paint.* Fluid mask should be applied carefully, and leave the work to dry well after application. If you move forward, you will damage your paintbrush and work. At the step when you will have to remove it, please take an eraser and carefully remove it, pay attention, at this step you can easily dammage the paper.* In watercolours, if you do not have all 36 pans, use the colours you have. If you use any other blue colours as I mention, do not worry about. Try to experiment and follow along the techniques.* For the highlights in water use a flat paintbrush with very few water, pay attention to remove the excess of colour little by little and not to damage the paper.Just use the steps I explain during the work and enjoy the process. Good luck!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Supplies we need for the class
Lecture 2 Supplies
Section 3: The process of drawing and painting the turtle
Lecture 3 How to draw the turtle?
Lecture 4 How to apply fluid mask and why we need it?
Lecture 5 First wash in watercolours, wet-on-wet technique
Lecture 6 Intensifying the first wash and working on highlights
Lecture 7 First wash of the turtle
Lecture 8 Working on details, wet-on-dry technique
Section 4: Last thoughts
Lecture 9 Conclusion
This courses is perfect for intermediate level, even though I think I explain it well that even a beginner can try

5753f277ab9cd8caa0feae4a818186ea.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,307
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom