Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How To Follow Your Calling In Life

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,412
2 years of service

cd867a73ce5757d0fa5c271825b04740.jpeg

How To Follow Your Calling In Life
Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 651.65 MB | Duration: 0h 53m

DO YOU DARE TO LET YOUR HEART LEAD THE WAY?​

What you'll learn
How to manifest what you need FAST. (By connecting)
How to speed up progress
Who is guiding you
How to communicate better with your guides
Why you have this passion
Requirements
Being willing to receive guidance from the Universe
Description
IS THIS YOU? Your heart tells you your idea is important. Your calling refuses to go away. It seems you have unlimited energy and time flies when you work with this. Your project will help people. It moves you to think about it. THIS IS YOU? Yes? Well, my friend; You have a true calling. And you are being guided. * This course will teach you how to get the things you need - to be successful in your important quest.* You will also learn how to communicate better with your guides in order to make wiser decisions and speed up the impact of your calling. WATCH THE "PREVIEW THIS COURSE"-VIDEO TO LEARN WHY YOU HAVE YOUR CALLING. (IMPORTANT.)Many of us have a calling, but only a few dare to answer it. By you taking the call, you can make a living - by making a difference! If you are one of the brave ones, I nod my head in respect. You have started nothing less than "The Heros Journey".On that path we face challenges. That is why it is important to have a close relationship with our guides along the way. They have always been with you, hinting and helping. But because of respect for your free will, they are waiting for you to make the first move. When you acknowledge them - and ask them for help, they can do so much more for you;-) LET THE MAGIC BEGIN!Welcome to a world of wonder: Synchronicities, signs, messages, ideas, inspiration, support, and great humor. You will never need to feel lonely again.Your invisible coaches (with superpowers) are always there. In the course, I will teach you how to communicate with your wise guides. So that your impact on the world becomes what you dream of. FUN FACT: Research shows that people with a purpose in life, live 7 years longer!CLICK PLAY ON THE "PREVIEW THIS COURSE"-VIDEO TO LEARN MOREWHY ME?In a deep depression, I started searching for answers to the big questions in life. Why are we here? What happens when we die? This "detective work" and me following my own calling (helping kids to love themselves) has led me through the ups and downs of learning and experiencing the last few years. (Helping thousands of kids as a result of me having the faith to follow my heart - and be guided. I am happy and very grateful for all the lives the guides and I have touched;-)Do I claim to know all there is about this? Absolutely not. I don't think any human does. But I do know enough to share what has worked (and not worked) for me so far. LOOKING BACKImagine you are 100 years old. You are reflecting on your life. What are you grateful for spending time doing? My bet is on your calling and all the people you helped. It's not just work. It's your life's work.Love from Terje in Norway. * A LETTER FROM OLD FRIENDS.You probably do not remember us.We were there when you decided to travel to earth, in human form, to experience and grow.You took on the task of leaving your loving home, knowing that you would forget what and who you really are.Yes, you are in human form now, and you are also the bravest of souls, choosing this planet and its many challenges.We and others look upon your pioneer adventure with great admiration and gratitude.Your experiences here, both joyful and painful, help us all become wiser.You will find the true you in your heart. There you will also find us.You are not alone. We are with you. In this moment and always.We are your guides, and to connect with us, ask us for help - or a sign.Our dear elite astronaut and explorer; We in Mission Control can help. Just ask.And remember: You are so very loved.From your old friends, the guides.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction and background
Lecture 2 How To Communicate
Lecture 3 If It Does Not Work
Lecture 4 My Daily Practice
Lecture 5 Working Together
Lecture 6 Some Final Words
People feeling pulled towards a goal

c01ad201408022a654e9b6d6c8bece81.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,285
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom