Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How to fix low back pain at your desk | Quick & Easy

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service
b1bb78da69d6daf32ef36b1e43e205e5.jpeg

How to fix low back pain at your desk | Quick & Easy
Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 37 lectures (52m) | Size: 1 GB

Effective & fast techniques to relieve low back pain for office desk workers and those who sit for a long time

What you'll learn
How to fix low back pain (the focus is on people who work at a desk)
Identify, understand and eliminate causes of low back pain
Learn how to use a standing desk effectively and implement ergonomics
Learn exercises to strengthen the lower back
Learn exercises to stretch the lower back
Learn exercises to myofascial release (MFR) the lower back
Requirements
No prerequisites required. The course will be easily understood by anyone.
Description
In this course I am going to teach you how to fix your low back pain.
I have designed this course primarily for people that work at a desk but the concepts apply to anyone.
Low back pain is one of the most prevelant problems presenting to healthcare across the world. It is probably a solid half the patients I see on a daily basis. I help so many people with their pain and I thought "well I might as well make a course so that I can help people globally without them having to see me in person".
So I did.
In this course I will show you how to fix your low back pain with simple exercises that I prescribe to people every day. They are things you can do without weights, without a gym and without spending an hour doing a program.
Just a few small changes can make really big differences.
In this course we look at
Understanding low back pain
Understanding and implementing good desk ergonomics
Understanding when, and how, to use a standing desk
Learn exercises to stretch the lower back
Learn exercises to self myofascial release (self-massage) the lower back
Learn exercises to strengthen the core, pelvis and lower back
Now keep in mind: it's not magic. It's not an instant fix. It will still take time and effort but you can make a big difference to your neck pain and headaches without a gym and without spending lots of $$$ in appointments to your favourite healthcare practitioner.
If you're interested, check out the preview :)
Disclaimer
If you have pain, or any other symptoms, you should seek an appropriate healthcare professional. This course is not designed to be a substitute for quality medical care but rather an educational tool to use in self-management alongside advice from a healthcare professional. Do not attempt to diagnose, or treat, yourself, or anyone else, with an injury or medical condition using the information contained in this course.
* A FEW OF DR. CHARLES' TESTIMONIALS *
"A well explained and presented material that will help in your development.[RE: Sports Coaching Certificate Course] Personally I was mostly interested in flexibility and this course surpassed my expectations on this matter. Well done." - Jean
"Great insight for[a] person with very little experience in sport industry." - Wong
"As an athletics coach, I found this course really useful and informative. The presentation, videos and explanations were excellent. Highly recommended." - Brian
"I found this course to be inviting, clear, specific and well presented. Charles' wealth of knowledge, experience and passion, shines through, leaving no stone unturned. This course is a great attribute for a beginner coach right through to high level coaches. It will give coaches the confidence, to support their athletes, to be the best they can be. I highly recommend this course to any coach who is keen to learn, refresh and fulfil their passion to actively seek the edge in their game." - Belinda
"I found this course to be very comprehensive and well planned. I will be recommending this course to all our employees. We see there are definite benefits for them personally as well as for the companies OH&S. Great value." - Tilo
Who this course is for
Office workers that sit or stand at a desk
Influencers and YouTubers who spend hours working on small devices
Video editors who sit for long periods of time
Long-haul travellers
Anyone with low back pain

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,397
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom