Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Awaken Your Self-Healing Power

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,560
2 years of service
7e232af0f9447e7f6bc2b1fbf226835d.jpeg

Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 15 lectures (2h 21m) | Size: 1.93 GB

Do you want to discover self-healing secrets and start living without pain?

What you'll learn
Discover effective methods of body regeneration to get rid of fatigue and enjoy high levels of vital energy everyday
Find out how to heal pain independently, so that it has lasting effects and long - term benefits for your body and spirit
Learn about the importance of breath in the self-healing process. Increase oxygen levels and feel the boost of your vital energy!
Discover easy methods of independent body work that will make you fell better everyday.
Requirements
No experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
Description
You certainly suffered from different types of pain in your life. Unfortunately, traditional medicine is not always able to help when your body is calling for help. And the cost of treatment is often higher than our wages.
And this is only the start of real problems... When we are in pain, we feel unsatisfied with our life, we struggle to concentrate and we are unable to live actively. It often has a negative impact on our family life, professional life and our social life.
In many cases, pain significantly decreases life quality and makes it impossible to live healthy on physical and mental level.
If you don't want to become the slave of your own pain or you don't want to be reliant on medication that bring a temporary relief, you can learn easy self-healing methods that will help you heal pain, introduce healthy habits in your life, and save you lots of money spent on professional therapy.
In this course, you will learn how to heal pain independently, so that it has lasting effects and long-term benefits for your body and spirit.
CHECK WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY ABOUT OUR COURSES
"The ONLINE SELF-HEALING COURSE was a real life saver for me! I tried a lot of therapies and treatments to get rid of my back pain, and it took me 3 years to finally discover that I could heal myself.
The course was very easy and full of very useful knowledge. I am sure that if anybody follows Krzysztof's advises, they will notice a change after just couple of weeks!
Thanks to this course I changed my habits and I definitely live a healthier life. My back pain is completely gone and feel much better."
-James
AWAKEN YOUR SELF-HEALING POWER
MODULE 1 - Learn the basic body functions
In this module you will learn the basic knowledge about human body and you will acquire knowledge about its processes. You will find out how diet impacts the self-healing process and you will learn to regenerate your body.
MODULE 2 - Find out about the importance of breath in self-healing
In this module you will learn how to breath properly and the role of breath in the self-healing process. You will discover breathing exercises that will help you heal and relax your body.
MODULE 3- Discover the self-healing techniques through touch
In this module, you will learn the secrets of healing through touch. You will find out how to touch your body in order to heal pain and you will learn which parts of the body need more attention on everyday basis.
MODULE 4 - Learn the secrets of movement that will help you stay healthy
In this module you will learn the importance of movement in self-healing. You will find out what types of physical activities are recommended at different times of the day and you will learn how to perform the exercises correctly and safely.
What will I get from the self-healing course?
- You will learn easy methods to manage pain on your own
- You will learn the basic body functions and its processes.
- You will discover effective methods of body regeneration to get rid of fatigue and enjoy high levels of vital energy everyday
- You will find out how to improve your body functions through diet
- You will discover the importance of breath in the self-healing process. Increase oxygen levels and feel the boost of your vital energy!
- You will gain self-healing skills through breath and touch
- You will learn easy methods of independent body work that will make you feel better everyday
- You will discover simple ways of keeping your body healthy
GET ACCESS TO THE COURSE
This is what you get
- Over 2h of professional knowledge about self-healing methods
- Access to the video demonstrations explaining the correct way of using self-healing techniques
- Access to the knowledge provided directly by a body healing expert
Who this course is for
Course is for everyone that wants to effectively manage pain without leaving home and start fully enjoying their life.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,445
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom