Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How To Create & Sell Online Courses & Information Products

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,442
2 years of service

2705ed29af6ba6877bf7833f3b9aeaac.jpeg

Last updated 3/2015
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 209.38 MB | Duration: 2h 18m

Information products can make you an ongoing revenue. Taught by someone who has sold hundreds of thousands of products.​

What you'll learn
Discover super-simple ways to get started in the world of digital information products.
Build a six-figure, passive income by creating and marketing info products.
Learn super-simple ways to create, publish and promote your digital info products.
Requirements
This course contains everything you need to know to get started in the exciting world of Info Product marketing!
Description
STUDENT REVIEW:"If you are looking at getting into producing Digital information products you need to take this course. It is presented very clearly and is packed with information." - Kip FergusonWant to learn how to make a massive, passive income with your own information products and courses and enjoy the freedom of living the Internet lifestyle? In this course, you'll learn, step-by-step, how to do it and how to do it more easily and simply than anywhere else! That's because, over the last 15 years, I've created and sold 32 information products. (and published 25 Udemy courses!) and I will show you my proven, simple shortcuts to getting your product created and sold fast - so that you get on the road to making a massive, passive income, immediately! All of my info products have done well, and one of them did AMAZINGLY WELL - generating $140 Million in sales! (And now you get to learn from my successful, real-world experience!) What I love about digital info products is, you create and promote the product ONCE, and then you get paid over and over and over again from that point on! So, if you want to learn how to make a massive, passive income (even a six-figure income) with information products - AND you want to learn from a proven expert, then this is the right course for you. You'll discover: The wonderful world of digital info products / courses (and PASSIVE INCOME!) Real-world examples of six-figure info product success stories Why info products & courses thrive in the niche markets Why you don't have to be an expert to create and market your own info products successfully My super-simple ways to create your digital info products (shortcuts you may not find anywhere else) My super-simple ways to publish your digital info products (both digital and physical products) My super-simple ways to promote your digital info products In short, you will discover a powerful, proven way to make money with digital information products. You'll also discover my real-world, "how-to" shortcuts to easily creating and selling your own info products that will allow you to begin making a passive income, right away. Enroll today, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Overview
Section 1: Welcome To The World Of Information Products!
Lecture 1 Introduction To The World Of Info Products
Section 2: Special Course Note - Before We Get Started
Lecture 2 SPECIAL COURSE NOTE - ADDED BONUS
Section 3: What Is An Information Product?
Lecture 3 What Is An Info Product?
Section 4: What Are The Main Information Product Formats?
Lecture 4 The Various Formats Available For Info Products
Section 5: Benefits Of Information Products To The Customer - And To You
Lecture 5 7 Powerful Benefits Of Info Products For The Customer
Lecture 6 7 Powerful Benefits Of Info Products For You
Lecture 7 Why Info Products Thrive In Smaller Niche Markets
Lecture 8 The Importance Of Focus
Section 6: Why You Are Qualified To Create And Sell Info Products
Lecture 9 But, What If I'm Not An Expert? (Am I Qualified?)
Lecture 10 How To Add Your Review Of This Course
Section 7: Super-Simple Ways To Create Info Products (Books, Audios & Videos)
Lecture 11 Super-Simple Ways To Create Your Info Products - Intro
Lecture 12 Creating Your Own Info Products - The Traditional Way
Lecture 13 A Super Fast Way To Write A Book
Lecture 14 A Super Simple Way To Create Audio Info Products
Lecture 15 A Super Simple Way To Create Video Tutorial Info Products
Section 8: Make Product Creation Even Faster With These Bonus Tips
Lecture 16 Bonus Tip - Using PLR To Create Video Info Products
Lecture 17 Bonus Tip - Using Quality Content As The Foundation For Video Products & Courses
Section 9: My Super-Simple Way To Create Multi-Media Courses For BIG Money
Lecture 18 A Super Simple Way To Create Multi-Media Courses For Thousand Dollar Products
Section 10: How To Easily Publish Your Info Products
Lecture 19 Super Simple Ways To Publish Your Info Products
Lecture 20 A Better Way To Publish Your Info Products
Section 11: Where To Publish Your Info Products
Lecture 21 Where To Publish Your Information Products
Lecture 22 4 Websites That Promote Your Info Products For You
Lecture 23 Information About 15 Proven Ways To Promote Your Udemy Course Or Info Product
Section 12: Who Is This Business Perfect For?
Lecture 24 Who Is This Business Perfect For? And, MASSIVE Success Story!
Section 13: A Super-Powerful Way To Develop Ongoing Sales For Passive Income
Lecture 25 Highly Recommended Way To Promote Your Info Products Or Courses
Section 14: Conclusion
Lecture 26 Conclusion
Section 15: BONUS RESOURCES - DOWNLOADS / NEWSLETTER
Lecture 27 Bonus: PDF Of This Course Presentation
Anyone who wants to develop a massive, passive, residual income that comes in whether you work or not.,Anyone who wants to live the "internet lifestyle".,Anyone who is interested in the lowest-cost, highest-return ways to make money online.

4c290268f8733d98336cab50bc81200f.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,329
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom