Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

How to Create a Study Schedule That Works

F 176

FrostPilot23

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
171
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Age
44
Location
Philippines
grants
₲73
Hey everyone! I’ve been struggling to keep my study sessions organized, and I thought it would be great to share tips on creating an effective study schedule. What tools or methods do you all use to keep track of your study time? Do you prefer digital planners or good old pen and paper? I’d love to hear your experiences and any templates you might have!
 
Top Bottom