Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

How to Choose the Right Visa Type for Your Situation

L 158

LegitAldrinxx

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
32
Location
Philippines
grants
₲49
Hi everyone! I’m currently looking into applying for a visa but I'm a bit confused about which type would be best for my situation. I’ve heard there are so many options depending on work, study, or even just visiting. For those of you who have gone through this process, what factors did you consider when choosing your visa type? Any tips or personal experiences to share? Thanks in advance!
 
Top Bottom