Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

How Do You Choose the Right Tech Stack?

R 165

RogueBreakerPH

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
45
Location
Philippines
grants
₲40
I've been working on a few projects lately and I always find it challenging to decide on the right tech stack to use. Sometimes I go with what's popular, but I feel like I should be more strategic about it. What criteria do you all consider when choosing a tech stack? Do you prioritize performance, scalability, or ease of use? Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences!
 
Top Bottom