Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Horny, should I buy an escort?

B 39

Bgdk_sammy

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Dec 16, 2025
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Points
6
grants
₲65
I find that when I’m really horny, I want to visit a massage parlour or escort really badly. I then bust a nut and had post nut clarity and realize I don’t need one. Should I hire an escort next time?
 
B 287

buratskie2

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
41
Reaction score
109
Points
33
Age
26
Location
qc
grants
₲286
no, you wasting your money
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: RicoBarako23, DennisRouterx, IronWolf360 and 2 others
Top Bottom