Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Hi Katzmates, Kogarashi a new member here!

Alexhost
J 0

jaqen.hghar

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲182
1 years of service
Hi Everyone! konnichiwassup I'm Kogarashi just using it for a nickname, currently a college student studying on the medical field. I like anime, online games, foods, and learning various hobbies. Hoping to find friends here with other Katzmates.

I'm a broke weeb and was searching for leaks of my favorite cosplayers, that's how I discovered this forum and my experience here is so far so good. While learning the ins and outs of this forum, I have seen many other contents that I'm interested to so I'm expecting myself to be an active member here hoping to be Ardent soon.
Jaqen at your service

T 0

Tatum16

2nd Account
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲819
1 years of service
Hi Everyone! konnichiwassup I'm Kogarashi just using it for a nickname, currently a college student studying on the medical field. I like anime, online games, foods, and learning various hobbies. Hoping to find friends here with other Katzmates.

I'm a broke weeb and was searching for leaks of my favorite cosplayers, that's how I discovered this forum and my experience here is so far so good. While learning the ins and outs of this forum, I have seen many other contents that I'm interested to so I'm expecting myself to be an active member here hoping to be Ardent soon.
welcome syo boss

G 0

groundem

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲160
1 years of service
Hii, I'm new here too, the communities are so much fun, I hope we find what are we looking fore here !

D 0

D_Emperor331

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲147
1 years of service
Hi there! Sending positive vibes your way for a fantastic day ahead.

Top Bottom