Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Hi I'm JM!

Alexhost
S 0

spanishbread

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲339
2 years of service
Hi kumusta? I'm JM from Pasig City!

A little background about myself is that I love playing v.ide.0 games and online games with friends. The games I play are GTA V, Valorant, and CSGO and I'm willing to play multiplayer games that I can play with friends. Currently playing right now is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer. That's all! Newbie here as well. Thank you guys and I'm very happy to be here!
Hello Jm! What is good! greetings from manila

C 0

chuufakah

Bloodhound
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲2,615
2 years of service
Hi kumusta? I'm JM from Pasig City!

A little background about myself is that I love playing v.ide.0 games and online games with friends. The games I play are GTA V, Valorant, and CSGO and I'm willing to play multiplayer games that I can play with friends. Currently playing right now is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer. That's all! Newbie here as well. Thank you guys and I'm very happy to be here!
Nice JM! Pa buhat nmn sa VALO oh! HEHEHE

OP
S 0

Slayer432

Squaddie
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲800
2 years of service
Yoooow JM! I hope na makalaro kita sa GTA RP! Takits sa city
Hello! Sure if may time, I tried playing gta RP din before its good and fun if may friends na game na game mag RP haha

OP
S 0

Slayer432

Squaddie
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲800
2 years of service
hi jm sana maging masaya ka sa paglalaro ng games
Yes! I'm always happy when I play. Best way to destress after work! Thank you enjoy ka din sa paglaro if you are playing din!

Top Bottom