Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Hi I'm JM!

Alexhost
B 0

burnanklexx

Squaddie
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲775
1 years of service
Hi kumusta? I'm JM from Pasig City!

A little background about myself is that I love playing v.ide.0 games and online games with friends. The games I play are GTA V, Valorant, and CSGO and I'm willing to play multiplayer games that I can play with friends. Currently playing right now is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer. That's all! Newbie here as well. Thank you guys and I'm very happy to be here!
Welcome JM! Lets g!

B 0

bruhskidudeboi

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲153
1 years of service

A little background about myself is that I love playing v.ide.0 games and online games with friends. The games I play are GTA V, Valorant, and CSGO and I'm willing to play multiplayer games that I can play with friends. Currently playing right now is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer. That's all! Newbie here as well. Thank you guys and I'm very happy to be here!
cool! i would love to play those games bc i cant run them unfortunately lol

xyoichi

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲304
1 years of service

Yoooow JM! I hope na makalaro kita sa GTA RP! Takits sa city

K 0

kulli56

Squaddie
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲717
1 years of service

Hello JM welcome!

Top Bottom