Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Hi, I am Hello World, I like codings and stuffs and games, speaking of games, what is your favorite PC game?

N 139

NinjaBarako07

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
133
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Age
23
Location
Philippines
grants
₲85
Hey hello world21! Welcome to the community! I see you’re into games—that’s awesome! I’ve been obsessed with Stardew Valley lately. There's just something so relaxing about farming and building your little farm. What about you? What's your fave PC game?
 
N 293

Nyarutoshippuden

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
50
Reaction score
105
Points
33
Age
27
Location
Laguna
grants
₲534
Lahat ng resident evil
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: IronKevinPH, JaysonDownloader88, MasterKalabawx and 1 other person
B 154

BongBreakerxx

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
151
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
32
Location
Philippines
grants
₲48
Diablo 2 is a classic! Can't beat that nostalgia, especially with the multiplayer grind. You still play it often?
 
J 189

johnnyboi11

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Messages
37
Reaction score
68
Points
18
Age
38
Location
Philippines
grants
₲343
I remembered playing Ragnarok! The nostalgia :(
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: NoelCache143, RapidDragon_ph and ShadowDownloader
Top Bottom