Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

HI Everyone I am Dan

Alexhost
M 0

Masterr?

Squaddie
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲824
1 years of service
Hello guys and this is my introduction, I am Dan in short of Danillo, currently living in Cavite. I am currently taking my bachelors of Civil Engineering second year student. And I am here to socialize and learn so many things here. Thank you!
Same im here to read learning materials

T 0

traviscornell9

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲127
1 years of service
Hello guys and this is my introduction, I am Dan in short of Danillo, currently living in Cavite. I am currently taking my bachelors of Civil Engineering second year student. And I am here to socialize and learn so many things here. Thank you!
Welcome, Dan

B 0

bonjour143

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲151
1 years of service
Hey Dan, same. I am looking to learn new things here too which cant be found elsewhere :)

S 0

Shidou

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲330
1 years of service
Yo Dan! Welcome here and nice to meet you bro. Hope your college journey well bro and goodluck!

B 0

Beroslee2020

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲541
1 years of service
Hello sir

Top Bottom