Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Hey! It's Steven

Alexhost
C 0

cobywhyt

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲205
1 years of service
Hey guys, I go by the name Steven. I live in NCR, introvert so no meet ups for me and hanging out. I don't drink (boo haha I know), no vices but still imperfect. Threads like this makes me comfortable communicating with others, so in public, not so much. Glad I made it here! Oh! I'm 29 y/o. Yeah too old, ikr. I also love playing games it all started in CS then RA2 then BR, C&C Generals. Wow as I type the games that I play I imagine so many memories. And oh, as a 29y/o, best advice that I can give you, LOVE YOUR PARENTS! Lost my Dad in 2020 not because of CoVid, but I regret so many things, not interacting much firstly. So I guess that's it, if I make it longer, readers might get tired of it. Let's Q&A in the comm section. See ya around!
Nice one bro!

B 0

Bojinggol

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲169
1 years of service
Hi
Hey guys, I go by the name Steven. I live in NCR, introvert so no meet ups for me and hanging out. I don't drink (boo haha I know), no vices but still imperfect. Threads like this makes me comfortable communicating with others, so in public, not so much. Glad I made it here! Oh! I'm 29 y/o. Yeah too old, ikr. I also love playing games it all started in CS then RA2 then BR, C&C Generals. Wow as I type the games that I play I imagine so many memories. And oh, as a 29y/o, best advice that I can give you, LOVE YOUR PARENTS! Lost my Dad in 2020 not because of CoVid, but I regret so many things, not interacting much firstly. So I guess that's it, if I make it longer, readers might get tired of it. Let's Q&A in the comm section. See ya around!
Steven

N 0

n4rutolangmalakas

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲158
1 years of service
h
haba nyan ya ah hahahaha grabe

Top Bottom