Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Hello! This is my intro as a Newbiee!

Alexhost
T 0

ThisIsMeSiomai

2nd Account
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲218
1 years of service
Hello there, nice to meet you! My name is Kiwi, and I'm new to this place. I'm excited to meet new people and make some friends. In my free time, I enjoy gaming and watching anime. I find gaming to be a great way to unwind and destress, while anime helps me escape into new worlds and stories. I'm looking forward to exploring my interests further and hopefully finding some like-minded individuals to connect with. Don't hesitate to say hello if you're interested in chatting or even playing some games together!!!
A Cat Nap

T 0

Trollerte

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲104
1 years of service
Hello there, nice to meet you! My name is Kiwi, and I'm new to this place. I'm excited to meet new people and make some friends. In my free time, I enjoy gaming and watching anime. I find gaming to be a great way to unwind and destress, while anime helps me escape into new worlds and stories. I'm looking forward to exploring my interests further and hopefully finding some like-minded individuals to connect with. Don't hesitate to say hello if you're interested in chatting or even playing some games together!!!
that was a nice introduce. btw im new too nice to meet u

Top Bottom