Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

HELLO MGA KA KATZ! NEWBIE HERE

L 215

lostdisciple

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Aug 4, 2023
Messages
51
Reaction score
3
Points
8
grants
₲287
I'm Grey, Male From Laguna!
I'm into digital arts and graphic designs.
Cheers!
Oh really?! Nice!! I used to go to school for 3D animation! It was kinda tough but it's a really cool field to get into! I hope to see your works here!
 
R 203

rsty

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Aug 11, 2023
Messages
41
Reaction score
2
Points
8
grants
₲119
Hello rsty here bagong bago fresh na fresh yey
 
Top Bottom