Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Hello Everyone! I'm a computer science student and a new member in this forum site.

Alexhost
L 0

Lhameya

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲432
1 years of service
Magkakavirus yang utak mo pre. Umalis ka dito pls. Jk lang HAHAHAH welcome

Y 0

yuriloverlover

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲115
1 years of service
Im kinda new so idk how this works but I'm a com sci student currently at 2nd year and kinda stumbled on this site. I can see some posts about tech stuff such as programming and would like to learn and ask some help here if ever i need it for my career. Currently struggling with programming and algorithms since this isn't really my first career choice. I would like to meet new people here and pls feel free to reply!
same here 8

E 0

egozephyr

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲140
1 years of service
Im kinda new so idk how this works but I'm a com sci student currently at 2nd year and kinda stumbled on this site. I can see some posts about tech stuff such as programming and would like to learn and ask some help here if ever i need it for my career. Currently struggling with programming and algorithms since this isn't really my first career choice. I would like to meet new people here and pls feel free to reply!
Welcome bro

F 0

Faterl

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲264
1 years of service
Good luck sa future career mo and ingat

Top Bottom