Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Health Research Methods

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲103,578
2 years of service

fac4921e2ff8ac9182f88478e66a28e5.jpeg

Health Research Methods
Published 4/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 273.80 MB | Duration: 0h 50m

Research methods for beginners​

What you'll learn
Health research methods for public health
Questionnaire development
Collecting Data
How to develop a research study

Requirements
No experience needed
Beginners

Description
A beginner insight into research methods from design to protocol and data management. Focusing on methods of selecting a research question, collecting data, and then data management. It is important to have a strong foundation to begin research to ensure it is free of bias, answers the research question, contributes to your field, and does no harm. Being a well-rounded researcher is important to the implementation of a study or study design and to obtaining grant funding for your projects. This course will focus on the basics from start to finish of a research project whether you come in after development or are involved from design through implementation and data analysis. This is a high-level overview of important research characteristics that every research scientist must know and understand to have a seamless study. I will include all the things I also wished I would have known when I began my MPH and now into my Doctrine. All information provided is based on my own research and knowledge of health research methods.1. Public health research for beginners· Free of bias2. Intro to research· cause no harm· answer the research question· Identify study question· Select study approach· Design study 3. Intro Into collecting data and data types· Population sampling· Sample size and power· Questionnaire Development· Quantitative DataBy the end of this course, you will be able to confidently define health research methods, data collection, and how to start your own health research. Thank you for joining this course I hope you enjoy learning health research methods and contributing to research in your area of expertise.

Overview
Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Lecture 2 History of Public Health Research

Section 2: Research Intro

Lecture 3 Bias

Lecture 4 Intro into research

Lecture 5 Study Design

Lecture 6 Research Data

Section 3: Quizzes and useful outlines

Public health or Health care professionals or students interested in Health Research Methods

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,529
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom