Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Question Gunpla

Alexhost
OP
P 0

papiliki1

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲763
1 years of service
Good day! any gunpla builder? any recommendation/suggestion on 3rd party kits?

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,315
2 years of service
papiliki1 make sure you read the forum guides and the announcement before asking question and make sure that you post it in the right section para iwas warning or ban. Salamat

E 0

exia97

Squaddie
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲821
1 years of service
Gusto ko rin magbuild. kakabuild ko lng ng first ko which is Wing Zero na RG sana may makapag recommend ng maganda

M 0

Mr. Beansmoke

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲550
1 years of service
Good day! any gunpla builder? any recommendation/suggestion on 3rd party kits?
There's a new kit from YJL/Einta Industries called "Sky defender", it has over 1,103 pieces more than any Bandai kits have. It looks really cool too. If building a lot of pieces interest you, try searching it up. Altought it doesn't have an official release date yet but it is said to be this year.

M 0

Mr. Beansmoke

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲550
1 years of service
I want to try this but i dont know which model i should get for starter.
Actually any kit from HG to even PG is fair to beginners, the only difference is the time you spend in building them. Just avoid model kits like RG Sinanju or older RG kits which needs more experience to build because you need to glue or sand some parts to make it stable. Maybe try HG first or your favorite Gundam.

Top Bottom