Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Geometric Paper Embroidery: Construct, Colour and Stitch a Simple Pattern on Paper

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,811
1 years of service

d1edfee3bf60bf927e4bf94acb5c8517.jpeg

Geometric Paper Embroidery: Construct, Colour and Stitch a Simple Pattern on Paper
Duration: 1h 27m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 1.18 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English​

Are you looking for a new technique to add a little something more to your artworks on paper? Perhaps you've come across paper stitching before and you're wondering how it's done?
In this class, I will be teaching you the basics of how to embroider simple patterns onto. watercolour paper!
Hi, I'm Clarissa, a geometric artist and experienced teacher, based in the UK. In my own creative practice I enjoy experimenting with different mixed media techniques to enhance the underlying geometry of my artworks. One of my all time favourite techniques is paper stitching. This slow, meditative process adds a delicate, tactile finish to elevate even the most simple designs.
In this engaging course I will share my tips and experience as I guide you through the steps of constructing, colouring and stitching your own geometric embroidery project on paper.
In this class you'll learn
How to construct a simple geometric motif with compass and ruler
Tips on achieving accuracy in your geometric designs
How to choose your colour palette
Which threads and paper types are suitable for paper stitching
How to pierce and prepare your paper for stitching
How to plan your stitching sequence
And how to tighten and secure your stitches to finish your artwork
You'll be creating
An elegant, hand-stitched geometric artwork you'll be proud to display or gift.
Is this class for me?
Absolutely! No prior experience is necessary. Whether you're a complete beginner, a hobby artist or an experienced practitioner looking to add a new technique to your skillset, the wonderful thing about geometric art is that it is accessible to everyone - you don't need to be 'good at art' (whatever that means!).
Even if you're completely new to constructing geometry, or to sewing, you'll be able to follow these step-by-step techniques to create your own artwork. And what's more, you'll gain skills that you can apply to more ambitious projects in the future. The possibilities are endless!
Materials needed
A drawing compass, ideally with a pen holder attachment
A ruler, a pencil and an eraser
A small sheet of watercolour paper or card (approximately postcard or A5 size)
A piece of cardboard or a cutting mat to press on
A colouring medium of your choice (e.g. paints, watercolour pencils, coloured pencils, marker pens, paint pens)
A pen to outline your pattern
A sewing needle and your choice of thread
Low tack tape (e.g. washi tape, masking tape, painters tape)
A small pair of scissors
An awl or paper piercer (or you can simply use the point of your compass)
Downloadable resource pack
Find this in the right-hand sidebar in the Projects & Resources section, when viewed via a web browser.
Time to get started - I can't wait to see what you create!

a0b8a05cb21fe6d4aa83091444450442.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

ddownload.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,403
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom