Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Game Streaming Tips for Beginners

T 167

TurboTorrent

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
39
Location
Philippines
grants
₲78
Hey everyone! I've been getting into game streaming lately and I'm looking for some tips to improve my setup and engagement with viewers. What equipment do you recommend for beginners? Any software or platform preferences? Plus, how do you keep your audience entertained during streams? I’d love to hear your experiences and advice!
 
Top Bottom