Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Futuristic Hud Motion Graphics In After Effects

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,412
2 years of service

12b61dc4857441dcbb693e82eeab7d4c.jpeg

Futuristic Hud Motion Graphics In After Effects
Last updated 1/2018
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.08 GB | Duration: 1h 27m

Learn how to create motion graphics in After Effects like what you see in Iron Man, Star Wars or other action movies​

What you'll learn
Create Futuristic HUD Effects from scratch all within After Effects.
Use simple After Effects expressions to save hours of animating time.
Use simple shape layers to create something visually stunning.
Learn Keyboard Shortcuts for Faster Animating
Learn how to use 2D elements in 3D environments
Take clunky animations and give them fluid motions
Requirements
You will need a copy of Adobe After Effects
A basic understanding of After Effects is recommended but not required. I'll be pointing things out step by step.
Description
After Effects users often times get intimidated by the "Iron Man" style futuristic HUD animations, I'm here to tell you it's nothing to be afraid of! This motion graphics effect is something anyone can do with very little After Effects experience!So join me in this course to dissect an animation that looks super complicated and making it super simple!In this class we will learn and experiment with:Turning boring shape layers into something visually interestingVirtual camera animationsAfter Effects expressions to save you hours of animating time.This is an introductory course and I will be explaining everything step by step. However, you may need to have some After Effects knowledge to understand basic functionality and layout of the software.What makes me qualified to teach you?I'm Sam! I'm a professional motion graphics artist. I've worked for a Major League Baseball team for 2 years. Had my work viewed in stadiums full of 40,000+ people every night in the summer.My job is unique and I am thankful for the teachers who have taught me After Effects motion graphics. And I want to pay it forward to you by teaching you the motion graphics techniques that I have learned of the years!***Reviews of my other After Effects and Motion Graphics courses***"Sam's style is light, engaging and I never become bored with his style or content. I highly recommend this course for those looking to get started with Adobe After Effects." (The After Effects Roadmap: For Beginners)"He's a great instructor. Very clear, great examples, walks in slowly and moves at a great pace." (The After Effects Roadmap: For Beginners)"Great Course!! Learned a lot and i feel motivated to follow some more after affects courses." (How to Create a Realistic Draw-On Effect in After Effects)The MISSION of this course:You don't have to be an After Effects genius to be able to make amazing motion graphics.The bulk of this course focuses on creating and manipulating shape layers to create visually interesting motion graphics. Then we dive deeper by using these shape layer animations to create professional motion graphics projects.I do my best to break down every step and explain why I'm doing what I'm doing. If you have any questions, hit me up in the Q&A section! What we'll be covering in this course:Creating basic shape layersAdjusting shape layers and stroke propertiesUsing 2D Animation in a 3D spaceStylizing footage with glows, tints and reflections and more to make beautiful motion graphics.Using After Effects expressions to automate simple animations.Ready to be a better motion graphics artist? Join us on this course to learn much more about motion graphics than just creating HUD graphics.
Overview
Section 1: Creating HUD Elements in After Effects
Lecture 1 Main Circle HUD: Part 1
Lecture 2 What You Should Know...!
Lecture 3 Main Circle HUD: Part 2
Lecture 4 Main Circle HUD: Part 3
Lecture 5 The Final Comp and Some Spring Cleaning
Lecture 6 A Digital Grid
Lecture 7 Animated Circle Graphs: Part 1
Lecture 8 Animated Circle Graphs: Part 2
Lecture 9 Animated Circle Graphs: Part 3
Lecture 10 Adding a Status Bar
Lecture 11 Reactive Line Graphs
Section 2: Wrapping Up
Lecture 12 Making the 3D World: Animating 3D Cameras
Lecture 13 Creating that WOW Factor
Lecture 14 Exporting in After Effects
Lecture 15 Wrapping Up
Anyone who wants to learn to use After Effects shape layers to create Hollywood level effects.,If you have used After Effects but have never used "Shape Layers" to their full potential to make AWESOME graphic elements.,Motion graphics artists and graphic designers

0fc1f138e863299fd1ff897971ffd065.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,285
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom