Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Fundamental maths for children with Autism

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,456
2 years of service
1ef0d7cb485837f20f91cb19ce1d49d3.jpeg

Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 14 lectures (2h 37m) | Size: 3.15 GB

Game based learning that is fun and enjoyable

What you'll learn
To make your child become interested and build up confidence in learning maths
To help your child understand some of the essential basic numerical concepts
To let your child apply numeracy skills to solve real-world problems
To Improve your child's grades in mathematics at school
Requirements
There are no requirements or prerequisites for this course
Description
Hi everyone, My name is Michael, and I currently work as a secondary school teacher and tutor. I have experience working at a special assistance school and helped many students with learning disabilities and difficulties achieve their learning goals. After seeing many of my students make progress in learning mathematics, I made this course to help more students out there who need help with mathematics. If you are the parents of a child struggling with maths at school due to learning disabilities or difficulties, this is the course for you. Unlike mainstream school, your child will get the adequate support that he/she needs in this course. I have designed the learning videos and resources so that children with learning difficulties can easily progress in their learning. For example, all the instructions are broken down into small pieces, and many visual aids are included in the resources to help your child understand better. The course is centered around game-based learning, in which children play games while learning maths simultaneously. To become a successful learner in any subject, I believe children must be interested in learning and enjoy learning first. Therefore, I have included many fun and enjoyable learning activities and resources such as Mathopoly, a maths version of monopoly, an emoji code-breaking activity, and maths territory wars. As a result, your child will be well engaged and actively participate in the learning activities, which will improve your child's knowledge and skills in mathematics significantly. After completing this course, your child will better understand fundamental maths numeracy concepts and be well-equipped with maths skills. Improved fundamental maths knowledge and skills will lead your child to better grades in mathematics at school. Furthermore, since the course also focuses on applying numeracy to solve problems in real life, your child will be able to solve problems in various situations, including personal finance, travel arrangements, interpreting data, etc.
Who this course is for
This course is for children with learning disabilities, including, but not limited to, children with Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, and intellectual impairment. I made this course to help children neglected by the mainstream school system progress in mathematics.

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,349
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom