Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Forex Trading If You Work Full Time (Crypto, Gold, Forex)

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,568
2 years of service

db4ffc06569aab55d0b371ff3bfe88dd.jpeg

Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.30 GB | Duration: 1h 4m

Forex Cryptocurrency Bitcoin Winning Strategy 75-80% winrate Strategy that Works in all kinds of Market Condition​

What you'll learn
Master the RJ Price Action Scalper Strategy 5 Screen Strategy
How to ensure success using risk management strategy for crypto and forex
How to make money in the market using the strategy
Continues learning by being part of the community of traders under the lecturer
Requirements
knows already the basic of trading
this is not for beginner because this is a strategy already on how to make money in the market.
Description
It is good when you have some technical analysis knowledge. But it is a whole new level when you have a profitable strategy in beating the market. Indicators are lagging, e.g macd rsi created 1970s. In 1990s Computer trading was created and all the indicators became delayed compared to milisecond reaction of the computer.As I always say to my community Day traders make more money not by predicting but by reacting in the market. As you know our prediction will not move the market, our chart patterns will not determine the market movement. We are always at the mercy of the institutional traders. My strategy is the solution to this dilemma. RJ Price Action Scalper Strategy 5Screen.My Community will prove this statement with 17,000 people following my signal in discord and 2500 in telegram.Making profit for the people who followed my signal.Now this is your time to continue making money in the market with my emotionless strategy, Confirmation only from the 4screen and drop the signal and enter the market.No confirmation then come back again after an hour.This may confuse you for now but my course will elaborate on this things.See you in the introduction.*Do not delay and enroll now, every second could be costing you money.*All the best!RJ AustriaLegal Disclaimer:The Author, or any Party Related to this Course or its contents, Will not be Responsible for Any kind of Loss or Profit to anyone in anyway, due to this course. I am not a Financial Adviser this is for Educational Purpose only. Do your Own Research and Trade at your own Risk.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Session 1 The Step by step guide in forex crypto strategy with 75-80% winrate
Lecture 2 The Step by step guide in forex crypto strategy with 75-80% winrate
Section 3: Session 2 Risk management for cryptocurrency
Lecture 3 Risk management for crypto currency, Entry, Stop loss, Leverage
Section 4: Session 3 Risk management for forex
Lecture 4 Risk management for forex, Entry, Stop loss, Lot sizing
Section 5: Conclusion Session 5
Lecture 5 Exchange to use for forex
To people who gives signal to communities,To people who wants to join prop firm to trade with proper risk management with working and profitable strategy,To people who wants to improve their trading with 75-80% winrate,To part time traders,To full time traders

2869989c9027f42d1ec0a2a696c382c8.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,463
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

L 0

LuckyLucky

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲284
1 years of service

Published 10/2022

Forex Cryptocurrency Bitcoin Winning Strategy 75-80% winrate Strategy that Works in all kinds of Market Condition​

What you'll learn
Requirements
this is not for beginner because this is a strategy already on how to make money in the market.
Description
It is good when you have some technical analysis knowledge. But it is a whole new level when you have a profitable strategy in beating the market. Indicators are lagging, e.g macd rsi created 1970s. In 1990s Computer trading was created and all the indicators became delayed compared to milisecond reaction of the computer.As I always say to my community Day traders make more money not by predicting but by reacting in the market. As you know our prediction will not move the market, our chart patterns will not determine the market movement. We are always at the mercy of the institutional traders. My strategy is the solution to this dilemma. RJ Price Action Scalper Strategy 5Screen.My Community will prove this statement with 17,000 people following my signal in discord and 2500 in telegram.Making profit for the people who followed my signal.Now this is your time to continue making money in the market with my emotionless strategy, Confirmation only from the 4screen and drop the signal and enter the market.No confirmation then come back again after an hour.This may confuse you for now but my course will elaborate on this things.See you in the introduction.*Do not delay and enroll now, every second could be costing you money.*All the best!RJ AustriaLegal Disclaimer:The Author, or any Party Related to this Course or its contents, Will not be Responsible for Any kind of Loss or Profit to anyone in anyway, due to this course. I am not a Financial Adviser this is for Educational Purpose only. Do your Own Research and Trade at your own Risk.
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Session 1 The Step by step guide in forex crypto strategy with 75-80% winrate
To people who gives signal to communities,To people who wants to join prop firm to trade with proper risk management with working and profitable strategy,To people who wants to improve their trading with 75-80% winrate,To part time traders,To full time traders

Download link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
thanks for this program

R 0

robertchen

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲40
2 months of service

Published 10/2022

What you'll learn
Requirements
Description
Overview
Lecture 1 Introduction

Download link

rapidgator.net
:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
good course