Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Favorite Programming Languages and Why

I 149

IronGabPH

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
147
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
36
Location
Philippines
grants
₲43
Hey everyone! I've been thinking a lot about the programming languages I've used over the years and how they shaped my skills. What's everyone's favorite programming language and what do you love about it? Personally, I'm a big fan of Python for its simplicity and versatility, but I'd love to hear your thoughts! Any unique use cases or projects you've worked on that made you fall in love with a certain language?
 
Top Bottom