Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Favorite Filipino Movies to Watch When Feeling Nostalgic

M 181

ManilaAnime2024

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
29
Location
Philippines
grants
₲43
I was just thinking about how comforting it is to watch Filipino movies when I'm feeling a bit homesick. They really remind me of home and our culture! What are your favorite Filipino films that bring back memories or make you feel connected to our roots? Whether it's classic dramas, comedies, or even modern hits, I'm all ears!
 
Top Bottom