Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Experiences with Prepaid vs Postpaid Plans

S 174

ShadowMarco

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
28
Location
Philippines
grants
₲72
Hey everyone! I've been considering switching my mobile plan and I'm torn between staying with prepaid or trying out postpaid. For those of you who've experienced both, what are your thoughts? Is the convenience of postpaid worth the extra cost? Or do the savings of prepaid outweigh the benefits? I'd love to hear your experiences and any tips you have!
 
Top Bottom