Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Erika Lust Presents: Outdoor Sex (2019)

Alexhost
Status
Not open for further replies.
G 0

GumaiZa

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲184
1 years of service
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sypnosis:
For those of you, who added “trying something new” or “getting out of your comfort zone” to their resolutions list for this year, or if you simply want to spice up your sex life: This week’s guide is about how to (successfully) have outdoor sex and why everyone should try it at least once! After some time with the same partner it can seem hard to find exciting new things to try, especially when life is busy. Every week I get confessions which reveal that a lot of you fantasises about exploring outside the box and in sexual unknown territory (literally). That’s why I decided to give you some tips this week and talk with you about how a small geographical change to the usual environment can make all the difference. According to a study, conducted in Quebec, over 80% of Canadian residents fantasise about having sex in an unusual place (The Journal of Sexual Medicine). So why not give it a shot?
As the temperature is getting lower and lower (at least in most parts of Europe), sex in the open might sound a lot more appealing in theory than actually doing it. But nonetheless, I dare you to escape into the wild (or your closest piece of nature, for all of you metropolitans) and get intimate. The sense of freedom you get in nature combined with a rush of adrenaline, because theoretically you could get caught at any minute, makes sexual outdoor experiences so special.
So let’s take our cravings seriously and start exploring…

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank you sir

titoSotto 100

titoSotto

Confederate
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲21,401
2 years of service

Sypnosis:
For those of you, who added “trying something new” or “getting out of your comfort zone” to their resolutions list for this year, or if you simply want to spice up your sex life: This week’s guide is about how to (successfully) have outdoor sex and why everyone should try it at least once! After some time with the same partner it can seem hard to find exciting new things to try, especially when life is busy. Every week I get confessions which reveal that a lot of you fantasises about exploring outside the box and in sexual unknown territory (literally). That’s why I decided to give you some tips this week and talk with you about how a small geographical change to the usual environment can make all the difference. According to a study, conducted in Quebec, over 80% of Canadian residents fantasise about having sex in an unusual place (The Journal of Sexual Medicine). So why not give it a shot?
As the temperature is getting lower and lower (at least in most parts of Europe), sex in the open might sound a lot more appealing in theory than actually doing it. But nonetheless, I dare you to escape into the wild (or your closest piece of nature, for all of you metropolitans) and get intimate. The sense of freedom you get in nature combined with a rush of adrenaline, because theoretically you could get caught at any minute, makes sexual outdoor experiences so special.

Thanks lods

macaron619 220

macaron619

CanuBmine?
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲7,264
3 years of service

Sypnosis:

PA DOWNLOIAD NITO SALAMAT

C 0

Champions09

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲1,548
3 years of service

Sypnosis:

Salamat po

C 0

Champions09

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲1,548
3 years of service

Sypnosis:

Salamat po

Sypnosis:

Salamat po amo

A 0

aaakirasan

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲991
3 years of service

Sypnosis:

Pasilip lods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom