Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

English Pronunciation Made Easy!- Learn All You Need To Flow

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,566
2 years of service

3c37f19af67c7393e684edffa1d6ec3b.jpeg

English Pronunciation Made Easy!- Learn All You Need To Flow
Last updated 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.31 GB | Duration: 1h 15m

Learn how to learn all those "complicated" sounds in 4 simple steps. I love keeping things easy and simple <3​

What you'll learn
Define your fears to speak English.
Identify voiced and voiceless sounds in English.
Learn how to train your muscle memory.
English Vowel Masterclass in just a few minutes!
Requirements
Best attitude and be ready to just let your light shine in any part of the world <3
Description
Hi, my name is Eli! I've been working as an English fluency Coach for over 3 years and had helped hundreds of sunshines (that's what I call my students) all over the world. I have an obsession with education and making things clear, easy, and simple. If you have been wanting to finally understand English pronunciation once and for all, this is the course you've been waiting for! You'll learn: -How to train your muscle memory in 5 easy steps -How to use Stress & Schwa-What's Intonation?-How to show your true personality when speaking English?-Voiced & Voiceless sounds- Vowel MASTERCLASS (one of my favorite lessons EVER! You're going to love it too. I promise <3)-Last but not least, how to identify your fears, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to let your light shine in any part of the world. But, Eli. Why are you so obsessed with pronunciation?Over the years, I've seen that this is the #1 factor why many students don't decide to speak. It's not that they don't know the language, they just feel they're not good enough. I know you feel the same way and that's exactly why I created this course. It works this way: > pronunciation > listening skills and your speaking skills will improve as well and that's EXACTLY what you want! I will see you there! Remember, just hush your fears and let your light shine. -Eli
Overview
Section 1: How to train your muscle memory
Lecture 1 My favorite 5 Hacks to Improve Your Muscle Memory
Section 2: You
Lecture 2 Your light
Section 3: Voiced & Voiceless Sounds
Lecture 3 Voiced & Voiceless Sounds
Section 4: 14 Vowels Sounds & Diphthongs
Lecture 4 ENGLISH VOWEL MASTERCLASS
Section 5: Flowing without flowing
Lecture 5 The music of your voice: Schwa, Stress, and Intonation.
Lecture 6 Clusters & endings
English learners that want to level up their pronunciation.,English teacher that want to learn an easier way to explain pronunciation.,Enthusiastic travelers that want to let their light shine in any part of the world <3

a24f9ffd66c1e53f198da3cde6c4aad5.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,459
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom