Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Effective Note-Taking Techniques

I 169

IdolTambay021

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
27
Location
Philippines
grants
₲58
Hey everyone! I've been exploring different note-taking methods and I wanted to share some that have really worked for me. Whether it's the Cornell method, mind mapping, or just bullet journaling, having a good system can make a huge difference in retention and organization. What methods do you guys use? Any tips or tools you'd recommend? Let's help each other out!
 
Top Bottom