Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Dynamic Hard Surface Design Course In Zbrush

Alexhost
OP
P 0

predium

2nd Account
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲49,226
1 years of service
file.jpg

Dynamic Hard Surface Design Course In Zbrush
MP4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz | Duration: 8h 19m | 14.6 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English​
The tutorial is split up into two parts. In the first part, I will explain all the tools and workflows that I use to create a design with Dynamesh in real-time.

The second part of this course is a 7 hours time-lapse video where I create a mantis mech on top of scan data from start to finish. It’s broken up into 6 parts with partial voiceover where I’ll explain my thought process, show how to face upcoming problems, and give some general advice, like mindset and how to improve your work. The time-laps will only include the designing stage in Zbrush, not the rendering process or creation of the fur.

Topics:

All tools and workflows I use to create my designs
Shape exploration
Shape refinement
How to solve upcoming technical problems
Thought process during the design stage
Mental advice

Content:

1.5h Tools overview
7 hours time-lapse broken up into 6 parts with partial voiceover
Macros
Custom Material
Obj and Ztl of the Mantis Mech

Requirements:

Intermediate to advanced. If you feel comfortable with the Zbrush menu and know the basics you should be fine.

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,537
2 years of service
predium salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom