Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Drone Like A Pro - Setting You Up For Success!

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲96,543
2 years of service

8470c21e8e87706be280bad19aa6491b.jpeg

Published 9/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.98 GB | Duration: 2h 54m

How to plan and execute a succesful drone operation in the city with confidence​

What you'll learn
How I plan my flight
Where am I allowed to fly?
Do I need insurance?
What to bring on a drone operation
Useful applications to support my flight
Preflight Checks & Preparations
Preflight Tasks on location
Take-off and landing positions
Take-off reminders (when you are airborne)
Ready for Take-off Don't lose your drone
Flight Exercise for a 100% safe First Flight
Learn Proven Tactics for dealing with Anti Drone People
Requirements
No prior experience in drone flying. You will learn everthing to successfully plan a prepare a drone operation
You may get the most of this with a DJI Drone
Description
Drone Like A Pro, where I will be your dedicated coach throughout this comprehensive course. My unwavering commitment is to empower you with the essential knowledge and skills needed to excel in the world of drone operations, especially in densely populated areas and under time constraints.In this course, we will embark on a journey together, navigating through the critical steps required for planning and executing a successful drone mission. Whether you're a novice or an experienced drone enthusiast, this course is designed to cater to your needs. We will delve deep into the intricacies of operating drones in challenging urban environments, ensuring you acquire a robust skill set.One of the highlights of this course is the practicality it offers. We will dissect a real-life case study, providing you with invaluable insights into the decision-making process and execution of a single-take drone mission. By studying this case, you will gain a clear understanding of the strategies and techniques employed in a successful operation.Upon completing "Drone Like A Pro," you will be armed with a comprehensive toolkit. This toolkit will not only enable you to confidently navigate densely populated areas with your drone but also ensure that you can do so efficiently and effectively within tight timeframes. Your ability to execute flawless single-take drone missions will be a testament to your expertise.Join us in this transformative journey, and by the end of this course, you will possess the knowledge, skills, and confidence to soar above the competition and truly "Drone Like A Pro." Elevate your drone piloting skills today!
Overview
Section 1: Plan Like a Pro
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 How I plan my flight
Lecture 3 Collaboration Video
Lecture 4 Where am I allowed to fly?
Lecture 5 Do I need insurance?
Lecture 6 What to bring on a drone mission
Lecture 7 Useful applications
Lecture 8 Preflight Checks & Preparations
Lecture 9 Ready for NEXT step
Section 2: Execute Like a Pro
Lecture 10 Introduction
Lecture 11 Preflight Tasks on location
Lecture 12 Take-off and landing positions
Lecture 13 Take-off reminders (when you are airborne)
Lecture 14 Don't lose your drone
Lecture 15 Ready for Take-off
Lecture 16 Thank you & round off
Section 3: First Flight Exercise
Lecture 17 First Flight Training - Exercise
Section 4: Dealing with Fear of Flying in Public
Lecture 18 Proven Tactics for dealing with Anti-Drone People
Drone Pilots that are curious/scared about flying in the city,Drone Pilots that want to increase their confidence in planning and executing a mission

ebdddb2cef7edec410af4ab5b880a9ac.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,465
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom