Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Data Rollover: Is It Worth It?

P 155

ProAndresxx

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
154
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
24
Location
Philippines
grants
₲31
Hey everyone! I've been looking into mobile plans that offer data rollover. For those who have tried it, do you think it's really worth it? I sometimes find myself not using all my data, and it feels like a waste. Plus, I've heard some plans have restrictions on how long the rolled-over data lasts. Any experiences or opinions on this? Thanks!
 
Top Bottom