Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Creative Ways to Save Money for Vacations

A 150

AndresCoder

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
146
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
35
Location
Philippines
grants
₲46
Hey everyone! I've been thinking about planning a vacation, but saving up can be tough. I wanted to ask if anyone has creative or unusual tips for saving money specifically for trips. Whether it's cutting back on daily expenses or fun side hustles that helped you save, I'd love to hear your strategies! Sharing ideas might inspire more of us to finally take that vacation we’ve been dreaming of!
 
Top Bottom